Founder: Gabriela Yasmin Szafman
The name Charoite is derived from the Chary River which is near where it was found in Russia. The colors range from bright lavender, violet and lilac to dark purple with swirling patterns of black Augite, transparent crystals of microcline feldspar, and/or orange Tinaksite.
Charoite has quite an unusual look, with its chatoyancy and strange looking spirally strands of fibrous material that often it is mistaken for a synthetic gemstone.
The Mongols use the stone to make decorative objects, and on special feast days they would boil the stone in tea. This tea is then consumed by all members of the family in order to strengthen family ties and protect all it's members from evil.
The charoite stone is often confused with the fairly similar sugilite, although it is the charoite's characteristic light colored inclusions that are the main difference between the two stones.
Charoite is an unusual mineral of quite rare occurrence. Charoite is used as an ornamental stone as well as a gemstone. It is found today only in one location, along the Chary River at Aldan in Russia. It forms a swirling pattern of interlocking crystals.
The purple color of Charoite, among its other roles, helps to bring us closer to spirit by showing us that everything, even the thoughts we hold as true, can be dissolved and replaced with more empowering energies. The color black in this stone grounds the purple ray, and enables us to explore the nature of our fears; while white represents the connection to spirit.
- Charoite is a 'stone of transformation
- Charoite is a stone of power
- Charoite transforms negative emotions such as anger and fear into positive feelings; as part of the transformation process it allows release of those negative emotions, so one can change and move forward.
- Charoite is also known as a stone of inspiration and enhances creativity
- Charoite brings spiritual grown and showing new possibilities in even the oldest situations.
- Charoite allows you to see clearly which brings with it enhanced self-esteem and helps release one from many victimizations.
- Charoite brings courage, inner strength & assertiveness.
- In the psychic realm it is used for entity release and rescue work, as well as clairvoyance and prophesy. Charoite brings cleansing and purification of one's energy body as well as for the transmutation of negative energies within oneself.
- Charoite transmutes negativity and cleanses the aura.
- Charoite facilitates the release of fear and dissolution of negative energies encountered in the process of aligning with your soul's purpose.
- Charoite fosters a synthesis between the heart and crown chakra, walk your spiritual path with awareness, and manifest your soul's wisdom and light in daily life.
You will receive a chi ball attunement and a emailed pdf manual